If you crave the enemies to lovers trope well look no further. I have some great recommendations for you!
Before we go into these rec’s, here’s clarification on what it means to be an enemies to lovers: where two main characters start in oposition, but over the course of the novel, slowly start to care for each other.
That mix of angst, the slow-burn, and let’s not forget the BANTER… I could live off these three ingredients alone!
However, just to be clear, before we get to these delicious delicacies of enemies to lovers books, we must address that this particular trope can sometimes be problematic. When we’re talking about rivals/enemies to lovers we are NOT talking about actual physical, emotional, and psychological abuse towards a character out of love. In no way do we support or recommend books about toxic relationships: where a partner is abusing the other because they like/love them.
Having said that…
Let’s get to some of my favorite and most anticipated enemies to lovers novels!
Enemies to Lovers
- Red White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (NEW ADULT)
- A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Be Dazzled by Ryan La Sala
- How Moon Fuentez Fell in Love with the Universe by Raquel Vasquez Gilliland
- Made in Korea by Sarah Suk
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
- Not My Problem by Ciara Smyth
- She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- Down Comes The Night by Allison Saft
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Now, you tell me your favorite enemies to lovers books. I can never have to many book recommendations.