Sheaf & Ink is proud to enter into paid partnerships with authors, publishing professionals, and creative entrepreneurs to offer polished and creative promotional options to fit your budget needs. These promotional options include (but are not limited to) sponsored posts, short & long-term advertising, cover reveals, author interviews, giveaways, and any additional collaborations.
As of August 1 2021, Sheaf & Ink fees are as follows:
- One Sponsored Post/Individual Advertisement: $45 USD
- Cover Reveal: $50 USD
- Giveaway: $50 USD
- Author Interview: $100 USD
- One week of paid advertising in Sheaf & Ink’s sidebar and footer: $100 USD
- One month of paid advertising in Sheaf & Ink’s sidebar and footer: $400 USD
If you are interested in collaborating with Sheaf & Ink and having your book, service, or merchandise featured on my blog in some capacity, please contact me through the website form below – I’d love to work with you!
Helpful websites dedicated to help readers find their next favorite book, author, or upcoming bookish event.Cecelia Beckman Sheaf & Ink
- African American Literature Book Club
- American Indian Library Association
- Association for Library Service to Children
- Pura Belpré Award
- Tomás Rivera Mexican-American Children’s Book Award
- ¡Imagínense Libros!
- Children’s Book Council
- Jewish Book Council
- We Need Diverse Books
- YA Pride
- Ace Reads
- SLJ School Library Journal
- Elizabeth Bird – School Library Journal
- Simone and Her Books
If you’re planning on purchasing books for yourself, family members, or a friend, check out this list of Black Owned Bookstores to shop at and support.