Sheaf & Ink is proud to enter into paid partnerships with authors, publishing professionals, and creative entrepreneurs to offer polished and creative promotional options to fit your budget needs. These promotional options include (but are not limited to) sponsored posts, short & long-term advertising, cover reveals, author interviews, giveaways, and any additional collaborations.
As of August 1 2021, Sheaf & Ink fees are as follows:
- One Sponsored Post/Individual Advertisement: $45 USD
- Cover Reveal: $50 USD
- Giveaway: $50 USD
- Author Interview: $100 USD
- One week of paid advertising in Sheaf & Ink’s sidebar and footer: $100 USD
- One month of paid advertising in Sheaf & Ink’s sidebar and footer: $400 USD
If you are interested in collaborating with Sheaf & Ink and having your book, service, or merchandise featured on my blog in some capacity, please contact me through the website form below – I’d love to work with you!
Helpful websites dedicated to help readers find their next favorite book, author, or upcoming bookish event.Cecelia Beckman Sheaf & Ink
- African American Literature Book Club
- American Indian Library Association
- American Indians In Children’s Literature
- Association for Library Service to Children
- Pura Belpré Award
- Tomás Rivera Mexican-American Children’s Book Award
- ¡Imagínense Libros!
- Children’s Book Council
- Jewish Book Council
- We Need Diverse Books
- YA Pride
- Ace Reads
- SLJ School Library Journal
- Elizabeth Bird – School Library Journal
- Simone and Her Books
- Native Perspective
Book Stores You Can Support Right Now!
- If you’re planning on purchasing books for yourself, family members, or a friend, check out this list of Black Owned Bookstores to shop at and support.
Indigenous Businesses You Can Support Right Now!
- Native-owned businesses represent the smallest fraction of POC-owned small businesses in the United States. Though, Native and First Nations entrepreneurs are paving the way to uplift their communities and preserve the integrity of their art and culture.
- After reading the book SADIE by Courney Summer’s, which deals with sexual abuse of children, Sheaf & Ink feels strongly in helping any person who is need of support. Visit Stop it Now! to find more information on assistance or training.
- Sheaf & Ink wants all readers to know this is a Safe Space. That you matter and you should be represented in the books you read. The Trevor Project is an organization that provides information and support for LGBTQIA+ young people.
- The National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum was founded 25 years ago by Asian American and Pacific Islander women who recognized the need for an organization that would amplify our stories and experiences. Click the link to find ways to help support this organization.
- Our communities stand united against racism. Hate against Asian American Pacific Islander communities has risen during the COVID-19 pandemic. Together, we can stop it. Click the link to find ways to help support this organization.